TQI Quality Assessment
TQI Quality Assessment
Are you interested in whether your software is of sufficient quality? Or are you curious to see how it scores when compared to our benchmark of over 7500 industrial projects? Perhaps you are planning to take over another business, and want to make sure their software is up to the mark. There are many different reasons for having your software quality measured by independent third-party companies such as PRECILOG and TIOBE. We are fully specialized in the domain of software quality and are recognized by institutes such as TÜViT to perform quality assessments.
Measure your software code quality.
- Receive a report for strategic code quality improvements.
- Guidance provided using in-depth code quality expertise.
- Using software product quality standard ISO/IEC 25010.
- TÜViT evaluated the TIOBE quality lab to have evaluation competence according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
PRECILOG and TIOBE offer a software code quality assessment service based on the official ISO/IEC 25010 standard on software product quality. The assessment uses the TIOBE Quality Indicator (TQI) to assess the quality of the software. The main focus of the assessment is measuring the reliability, testability and maintainability of your software system. The assessment provides a powerful set of deliverables.
- Report. The assessment report contains about 20 pages and explains the findings of the more than 350 metrics that are applied to your code. It also provides recommendations, identified risks, benchmarks, manual code reviews and an overall qualification.
- Presentation. During a presentation, we will explain the report in detail to all stakeholders including software management and software engineers.
- Dashboard. All data that has been collected is available in the TiCS dashboard. This is a web application in which you can drill down from high level findings to individual issues in the source code. Your organizations will be provided access to this dashboard.
Are you interested in how our TiCS framework can help your organization improve its software quality? Feel free to contact us using the contact form on the right to request a free demo, a TiCS evaluation or apply to our "20-Bugs Challenge".
TiCS supports a vast amount of languages, code checkers and tools that we can integrate into our framework. You can find them on this page: list of supported tools.
2023 October 18
Fortune Technologies checks code quality
Fortune Technologies, a Taiwanese high-tech firm that provides enterprise IT solutions, has started to use TIOBE's TiCS Framework to measure code quality.
2023 June 28
IMF assesses code quality
The International Monetary Fund has assessed the quality of its software code using TIOBE's assessment services.
2023 May 30
TiCS 2023.3 released!
TIOBE releases TiCS 2023.3, introducing better ways to detect newly introduced and solved violations.